1. First obtain the proxy server address and port number of Http or Socks5 protocol through "IP Settings", then open Google Chrome and select "Tools"—"Settings".
2. On the "Settings" interface, pull down the scroll bar, find and click the "Advanced" option.
3. Then pull down the scroll bar, find and click "Open proxy settings".
4. The "Internet Options" window pops up, click "Connect", and click "LAN Settings".
5. On the pop-up "Local Area Network LAN Settings" interface, tick ☑️'Use a proxy server for LAN', then fill in the proxy server address and port obtained from the channel, and click on ‘confirm’ to use.
How to set up IP proxy in Firefox
1. First, obtain the proxy server address and port from the Dove Platform, then open the Firefox browser, click on the three bar icon then click "settings".
2. Enter the ticket of settings, scroll down in the page of General Settings, then click "Settings..." under Network Settings on the right.
3. Select Manual proxy configuration in the pop-up window, check the protocol you want to use and fill in the blanks with obtained server address and port number. After completing the operation, click OK to use.